We are looking for a Process Engineer that manages all necessary activities prior, within, and after the launch, to assure the manufacturing process is fully industrialized in required time and quality to pass successfully all the milestones of launch and SOP, satisfying both the needs of our customer and their customer requirements. He or she cooperates cross-functionally with R@D department, suppliers, as well as with the customers. He or she is accountable to timely deliver a healthy manufacturing process fulfilling the targets on process capability, OEE, scrap, re-work, cycle times, budget, ergonomics, health & safety (CD@V), etc., and assures continuity in series. As the main process accountable, he or she continuously searches for potential improvements, risks mitigations and waste reduction.
Main tasks & responsibilities: Accountable to know and explain the product design, critical area’s in process design, timing and content of his dedicated programs
- Responsible for co-creation of the process design: drive and participate in up-front risk analyses, provide input of capability data from previous launches or related serial production and relevant feasibility data on technologies, machines, tools, jigs and gauges
- Co-responsible for successful launch in the plant, responsible for capable process in series
- Manages and is accountable for the most efficient Layout, Flowchart, P-FMEA, Control Plan, Working and Checking instructions and Standardized work
- Participates in a multifunctional launch/ serial production teams.
- Co-signs off the results of FATs, manages and signs off SATs, works closely together with machine / tool / gauge suppliers to improve process capabilities where needed. Work closely together with Advanced Supplier Quality and material suppliers to improve capability of delivered materials. Prepares process for handover to serial production at PAC1 and PAC2, or continuously reports on serial process KPI achievements
- Responsible to deliver proof to the plants of capability and performance of the new processes and workplaces set-up, by means of measuring data from burst builds and internal Run @ rate.
- Actively stimulates cross learning between the plants, implements Best Practice and Lessons Learned.
- Attends customer visits and audits both during the launch and serial phase for technical information
- Assures the process is capable by providing the feasibility, capability and capacity proofs. Uses statistic methods to both build and evaluate the process.
Your profile: · Six Sigma & manufacturing
o Minimum Six Sigma Green Belt certificate / willing to achieve Black Belt certificate
o Experience with D- FMEA, expert in P-FMEA, Control Plan, Working Instructions and Standardized work
o IWE/EWE very preferable
o Experience with Lean, problem solving techniques, work place optimization, ergonomics
o Experience with supplier/ customer APQP and PPAP
o Engineering education, or 4 years on similar position
o Risks and Opportunities management
- Communication, influencing, leadership
o Deciding and initiating action. Able to escalate where appropriate
o Responsible and accountable, results driven, improvements motivated.
o Working with people, team spirit, listens, consults others, and communicates proactively.
o Controls costs and thinks in terms of profit, loss and added value
- Analysing, planning, delivery